Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Anyone else try the new Mountain Dew?

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Anyone else try the new Mountain Dew?

Postby Ian on Sun May 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Has anyone else tried the new Mountain Dew? Pepsi had a booth at our local brat fest this weekend and they were giving out samples. They have three new kinds: SuperNova (Strawberry Melon), Voltage (Raspberry Citrus) and Revolution (Wild Berry Fruit).

Pepsi has a website where you can vote for the one you want. The one that wins will become a permanent flavor.

My wife picked up a few 20oz bottles at the grocery store today. I'm really liking Voltage and Revolution. I'm not sure which I'm going to vote for.

Has anyone else tried it?
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby SithTracy on Mon May 26, 2008 8:05 am

Probably not since Mountain Dew has a mass of caffeine and I don't drink caffeinated beverages. When I did drink them, I was never a huge fan of Mountain Dew.
SithTracy
CD-RW Player

Postby MediumRare on Mon May 26, 2008 2:05 pm

Ian wrote:our local brat fest

Now that's an interesting term- does it refer to your kids and their friends or to the German contribution to global culinary culture? :wink:

Either way, I hope you had decent weather. Can't say anything to Mountain Dew- we don't get the stuff here.

G
MediumRare
CD-RW Translator

Postby Ian on Mon May 26, 2008 3:50 pm

MediumRare wrote:Now that's an interesting term- does it refer to your kids and their friends or to the German contribution to global culinary culture? :wink:

Actually, its the world's largest brat fest:

http://www.bratfest.com/

IMO.. it's getting a bit ridiculous. They used to just sell brats in a parking lot and now they have music, rides, etc. All this attracts the local scumballs, so I hesitate to take my family.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Return to The Beer Garden