Home News Reviews Forums Shop


burning problem

DVD-R/W, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM

burning problem

Postby zenki on Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:27 pm

heya all,

i got burning problems with me pc. the setup is 1 hdd for os, 2 x raid0 hdd attached to controller card. i used to be able to burn with no problem with nero etc. but now in the middle of burnin, one of the raid hdd just go missin (from my computer window) cozin the burn to fail. after that the raid hdd is missin from the system. i've tried using a diff burnin software n it's still da same. after a reboot the raid hdd is back again. i can run programs on it tho. only when it's burnin it @#$% up. any ideas? any input will be appreciated.

thanks
zenki
Buffer Underrun
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:08 am

Re: burning problem

Postby redk9258 on Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:04 pm

zenki wrote:heya all,

i got burning problems with me pc. the setup is 1 hdd for os, 2 x raid0 hdd attached to controller card. i used to be able to burn with no problem with nero etc. but now in the middle of burnin, one of the raid hdd just go missin (from my computer window) cozin the burn to fail. after that the raid hdd is missin from the system. i've tried using a diff burnin software n it's still da same. after a reboot the raid hdd is back again. i can run programs on it tho. only when it's burnin it @#$% up. any ideas? any input will be appreciated.

thanks


How about using English words here? That slang shit is hard to read.
User avatar
redk9258
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:44 pm
Location: Troy, Illinois

Postby Scour on Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:20 pm

Hello!

Maybe one HDD of your raid is defect?

Can you copy the data you want burn on your single-hdd?
Benq DW 1640, LG GH-20N, Pioneer BDR-208
Crucial M4, Sandisk SSD, Plextor M5S, Sandisk Ultra Plus, OCZ Petrol 256GB

cu
Scour
Scour
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: burning problem

Postby TCAS on Sun Dec 25, 2005 7:30 pm

redk9258 wrote:
zenki wrote:heya all,

i got burning problems with me pc. the setup is 1 hdd for os, 2 x raid0 hdd attached to controller card. i used to be able to burn with no problem with nero etc. but now in the middle of burnin, one of the raid hdd just go missin (from my computer window) cozin the burn to fail. after that the raid hdd is missin from the system. i've tried using a diff burnin software n it's still da same. after a reboot the raid hdd is back again. i can run programs on it tho. only when it's burnin it @#$% up. any ideas? any input will be appreciated.

thanks


How about using English words here? That slang shit is hard to read.


Instead of bashing the poor guy have ever thought may be he is from none speaking English language country. If you can't help then be quite and don't insult the people that they are coming to this forum and ask for help.
TCAS
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2001 8:00 pm

Postby zenki on Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:05 pm

i can copy some files but some i can't. looks like the hdd raid is defect coz this didn't happen before.
zenki
Buffer Underrun
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:08 am

Postby Scour on Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:14 pm

zenki wrote:i can copy some files but some i can't. looks like the hdd raid is defect coz this didn't happen before.


Looks like a defect HDD or broken Raid

Make a backup of your important data because there can come more problems
Benq DW 1640, LG GH-20N, Pioneer BDR-208
Crucial M4, Sandisk SSD, Plextor M5S, Sandisk Ultra Plus, OCZ Petrol 256GB

cu
Scour
Scour
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 1909
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Germany


Return to DVD Writers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

All Content is Copyright (c) 2001-2017 CDRLabs Inc.