Home News Reviews Forums Shop

CDRLabs Blocked On Facebook

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

CDRLabs Blocked On Facebook

Postby Ian on Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:18 pm

As if I didn't have enough to do. Now I have to try to convince Facebook that the website is safe.

facebook blocked.PNG
facebook blocked.PNG (20.45 KiB) Viewed 11128 times

I was getting this message before:

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

So yeah.. childish games. Thanks to whomever...
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Re: CDRLabs Blocked On Facebook

Postby Dartman on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:24 pm

I finally was forced to joined FaceBook as Lurch, my Pionus Parrot, flew out the door last week :( and I joined a find your pet site that set up a page for him.
Seems a bit crowded with stuff coming at you all the time and possible friend alerts and chats, but it's getting the word out.
Anyways seems pretty stupid to get flagged on your link that has never caused any of us any harm I'm aware of. I hope you get it sorted soon as now maybe I should hit some of the places that seem to only want to be on facebook. The local Neon car web site here went FaceBook only a while back so lost their cool little web page too so maybe look them up.
Dartman
CD-RW Player

Re: CDRLabs Blocked On Facebook

Postby Ian on Fri May 06, 2016 10:49 pm

I think I'd have a better chance of praying to Jesus and getting a response than getting one from Facebook. Talking to a real person over there is next to impossible.

Most of cdrlabs.com is now unbanned... except if it has http://www.cdrlabs.com/News/ in the URL. wtf!?
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Return to The Beer Garden