I voted for the new Plextor PX-760 after reading the first tests performed in Japan by YSS and www.dvr-jpn.org
I will definitly buy a PX-760A if
the tests show that:
- it burns well my huge stock of TTH01 ScratchProof from TDK @4x CLV
- the new advanced AutoStrategy is working well among batches of the same MID
code with little irregular quality
- the setting AS ON does not destroy supported media like TTH01, TYG01, TYG02
- there is a new a new PUH with "advanced tilt" compared to the PX-755.
I just hope hope that the mechanical parts designed to work at 18x P-CAV perform perfectly @4x CLV on 4x and 8x certified dyes.
- and If the price is around 109 € as announced by some shops
The only negative point: PxScan fron alexnoe is probably not going to work (like the PX-755A)