Home News Reviews Forums Shop


DELL "Dude" gets busted...

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

DELL "Dude" gets busted...

Postby F1Pilot on Mon Feb 10, 2003 9:38 pm


:D HAHAHA! Oh man! So I guess he wasn't all an act, eh? :D
Image
Benjamin Curtis walks out the Manhattan Criminal Court after
being arraigned on a misdemeanor marijuana possession
charge Monday, Feb 10, 2003, in New York. The actor who
parlayed his role as slacker Dell computer pitchman 'Steven'
into fame and a cult following was arrested buying a small
bag of marijuana on the Lower East Side Sunday night, police
said.
I teach Music 101
User avatar
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 5:41 pm

Postby TheWizard on Mon Feb 10, 2003 10:54 pm

Whoever hired him was an utter moron. I like the quote I saw, "Dude, you're getting the cell!"
TheWizard
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 2074
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:56 pm

Postby dhc014 on Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:18 pm

TheWizard wrote:Whoever hired him was an utter moron. I like the quote I saw, "Dude, you're getting the cell!"


That's the title for the thread on this subject at rage3d.com...
dhc014
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2002 10:36 pm

Postby TheWizard on Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:21 pm

Funny stuff :)

Thanks for the reference, Dave.
TheWizard
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 2074
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:56 pm

Postby dhc014 on Mon Feb 10, 2003 11:27 pm

Yeah, rage3d person just used a line from here so it seems: http://thesmokinggun.com/archive/delldude1.html


:lol:
dhc014
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sat Jun 22, 2002 10:36 pm

Postby CignaXI on Tue Feb 11, 2003 9:07 am

He doesn't look like he smoked m a r i j u a n a, just look his face :D
CignaXI
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Fri May 25, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Postby TheWizard on Tue Feb 11, 2003 2:44 pm

Hahahaha! You're right, he's definitely on an upper like speed. :lol:
TheWizard
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 2074
Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 6:56 pm

Postby Wayne on Tue Feb 11, 2003 10:26 pm

Just another harmless soul that's had his life practically ruined by insane prohibition laws. For shame. :-?
Gigabyte GA-8IHXP2
GAINWARD GeForce 4 Ti 4600
Teac 1.44MB 3.5
WD 100GB 7200RPM JB
2 X Kingston 256MB ECC
Pentium 4 2.53GHz 533FSB
Samsung SM-332B CD-RW/DVD
Windows 2K SP3
Soundproof cabinet
Home-Made foo
User avatar
Wayne
CD-RW Thug
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl.

Postby Spazmogen on Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:03 pm

Wayne wrote:Just another harmless soul that's had his life practically ruined by insane prohibition laws. For shame. :-?


I'm surprised he's not on the Canadian Olympic Snowboarding Team :oops:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sp ... oard11.htm

(loose a medal by smoking pot. Then complain about it.)
e6400 Core 2 Duo @ 2.13ghz
GeForce 7600GT 256mb PCI-e
2gb DDR2 667mhz Patriot ram 1.8v in d/c
Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3 F10 BIOS
WD Caviar SE16 250GB SATA300 7200RPM 16MB Buffer
Samsung SATA2 80gb 7200rpm
Samsung SH-S182D 18x DVD burner
User avatar
Spazmogen
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2001 8:00 pm
Location: Woodstock, Ontario

Postby cfitz on Fri Feb 21, 2003 1:40 pm

Spazmogen wrote:I'm surprised he's not on the Canadian Olympic Snowboarding Team :oops:

(loose a medal by smoking pot. Then complain about it.)

I'm surprised smoking pot isn't a requirement for a snowboarding medal. :-? :( What?! Your blood test came back negative? You have no pot in your system? You're not a true snowboarder. NO medal for you! :wink:

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2002 10:44 am

Postby F1Pilot on Fri Feb 21, 2003 7:30 pm

cfitz wrote:
Spazmogen wrote:I'm surprised he's not on the Canadian Olympic Snowboarding Team :oops:

(loose a medal by smoking pot. Then complain about it.)

I'm surprised smoking pot isn't a requirement for a snowboarding medal. :-? :( What?! Your blood test came back negative? You have no pot in your system? You're not a true snowboarder. NO medal for you! :wink:

cfitz

Well that would be a lot better than saying "I've got 2% blood in my alcohol.", right? :wink:
I teach Music 101
User avatar
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2003 5:41 pm

Postby Wayne on Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:00 am

Spazmogen wrote:
Wayne wrote:Just another harmless soul that's had his life practically ruined by insane prohibition laws. For shame. :-?


I'm surprised he's not on the Canadian Olympic Snowboarding Team :oops:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sp ... oard11.htm

(loose a medal by smoking pot. Then complain about it.)



Yeah but they won it fair and square in the first place. Nobody's gonna claim pot is a performance enhancing drug. It's cuts your wind and takes the edge off your aggression. It also slightly increases IQ. It's the laws that are the problem. The cotton lobby and their paid-for politicians are the original reason pot is verboten. Poor old capitalism spouts off about competition and then cuts back-room deals to kill it. Ever worn a hemp shirt? Damn things last forever.

The fact that the mass media shove alcohol down the throat of our youth ought to have any self-respecting people rioting in the streets. Alcohol is a KNOWN killer and stupid-fier.

BTW in case you're wondering I'm a complete tee-totaler.
Gigabyte GA-8IHXP2
GAINWARD GeForce 4 Ti 4600
Teac 1.44MB 3.5
WD 100GB 7200RPM JB
2 X Kingston 256MB ECC
Pentium 4 2.53GHz 533FSB
Samsung SM-332B CD-RW/DVD
Windows 2K SP3
Soundproof cabinet
Home-Made foo
User avatar
Wayne
CD-RW Thug
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 9:13 pm
Location: Orlando, Fl.


Return to The Beer Garden

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests

All Content is Copyright (c) 2001-2017 CDRLabs Inc.