Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Doofus spotted...

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Doofus spotted...

Postby bto on Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:21 am

Check out this comic-style little story.

Very funny.

View it now
-------------------------
-bto
_______
"Breaking the beat others wished they broke
Bassline so dope that you just might choke."
bto
CD-RW Thug

Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup and to the left of the coleslaw.

Postby cfitz on Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:39 am

That is pretty funny. What a doofus. I've admitted in other threads here that I can't drive, but even I don't have any trouble getting my 5-speed Toyota in and out of parking spaces, parallel parked on hills or not. :)

What would have really topped it off is if the brown-jacket guy, once he successfully extricated the car, simply drove away with it, leaving doofus guy to ponder the wisdom of paying big bucks for a car he can't even drive. :lol:

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby BuddhaTB on Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:06 am

Man, what a dumba$$.

cfitz wrote:What would have really topped it off is if the brown-jacket guy, once he successfully extricated the car, simply drove away with it, leaving doofus guy to ponder the wisdom of paying big bucks for a car he can't even drive.

That would have been hilarious to see. :lol: :lol:
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Sun Mar 09, 2003 11:02 am

that is so funny cause i live across the bay. so it hits close to home. and even funnier is that i know where that street is :D
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby Dartman on Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:35 pm

If he was having that much trouble he shoulda found a big board or something to block the wheels so he couldn't roll forward anymore and damage either car. What a dink!
Dartman
CD-RW Player

Postby cfitz on Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:44 pm

If the problem is simply fear of rolling forward, then just use the hand brake while you engage the clutch. Yeah, it isn't very studly, but it works.

I guess to cut this guy just a tiny bit of slack, we should observe that he was parked on the outside of a curve. So when he first parked he might have postitioned his car so that he couldn't back up without hitting the curb with the rear wheels and being stopped. However, that would still be his fault for parking poorly in the first place, and the fact that brown-jacket guy was able to get out of the space without much trouble does tend to implicate white-shirt as a true doofus. :lol:

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Return to The Beer Garden