hello there, complete newbie here!! I just followed one of your tutorials on how to convert an avi file using tmpgenc, firstly it took 11 hours to convert (is this normal), i also got a warning telling me the file was too big for a normal dvdr, but when it had finished converting, i checked it there is no sound, and altho the original film is only 1 hr 30 mins long, the converted file runs for over 5 hours long, so after the film ends there is just a black screen that carries on running for another 3 hours or so!!!!
What did i do wrong, and if you can help please be gentle with me and explain it slowly cause i dont know what im doing !!!!!