Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Help !

DVD-R/W, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM

Help !

Postby RedFalcon on Wed Nov 20, 2002 10:42 am

hi,
how can i see text while playing movie like i got my brothers birthday video and burned it on cd ( Samsung combo sm322-b) but wat i wana see is text side by side with movie like wat birthday he is celebrating and some cheering text popup or animation when cutting cake !! i know this is lame question can any1 pls help me ! :lol:
RedFalcon
Buffer Underrun

Re: Help !

Postby Rudy on Wed Nov 20, 2002 11:08 am

RedFalcon wrote:hi,
how can i see text while playing movie like i got my brothers birthday video and burned it on cd ( Samsung combo sm322-b) but wat i wana see is text side by side with movie like wat birthday he is celebrating and some cheering text popup or animation when cutting cake !! i know this is lame question can any1 pls help me ! :lol:

Do you want to overlay text or animation on your video before you burned to cd/dvd? You need to use video editing software such as Ulead Visual Studio 6 plus Ulead Cool 3D or Pinnacle Studio 8 plus Pinnacle HFX. These are entry level software for good enough for good home video. For better quality of picture burn to dvd. However, be aware that video editing and dvd burning and resource intensive and you probably will need a powerbul (more expensive) PC. In addition, video editiing software are easy to give you headache if you do not have them setup perfectly.
Rudy
Buffer Underrun

Return to DVD Writers