CDRLabs.com has finally added an ad-free subscription service. For a small subscription fee, you can eliminate all the ads on the CDRLabs.com site (not just the forums).
Here are the things you need to get started:
1. A valid CDRLabs.com forum user
2. A valid PayPal account
Once you are logged on, go to the forums main page. In the top right, click on the "Subscriptions" link.
Then choose the type of subscription you want:
- "Subscribers, 1 month": You will be subscribed for one month only. It will be your responsibility to sign up again when your subscription ends.
- "Subscribers, 1 month (autorenew)": You will be subscribed for one month, and your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each month.
- "Subscribers, 1 year": You will be subscribed for one year only. It will be your responsibility to sign up again when your subscription ends.
- "Subscribers, 1 year (autorenew)": You will be subscribed for one year, and your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each year.
When you've chosen your subscription, click the "Subscribe" button. You will now be taken to the PayPal site where you will enter your payment information.
NOTE: PayPal handles all payment information. At no time does CDRLabs.com store your personal or credit card information on the server. Auto-renewals are also handled through PayPal's subscription feature, so at no point do we see your credit card information.
The subscription periods are relative to when you sign up. In other words, If you were to sign up on August 29th, 2005 at 1:15PM EST, a one month subscription would expire September 29th, 2005 at 1:15PM EST. Similary, a one year subscription would expire August 29th, 2006 at 1:15PM EST.
You can cancel the Auto-Renew subscription at any time. You do this through PayPal when managing your account. Please refer to the PayPal website for instructions on how to do this. When you cancel your subscription, you will be allowed to finish out the duration of your current subscription.