Home News Reviews Forums Shop


JibJab Santa Movie

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

JibJab Santa Movie

Postby Ian on Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:19 pm

Not as good as their presidential ones, but a good laugh.

http://www.jibjab.com/xmas/#
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
User avatar
Ian
Grand Poobah
 
Posts: 14882
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2001 2:34 pm
Location: Madison, WI

Postby VEFF on Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:31 pm

Pretty good nonetheless.
I like the part about "I can't remember the last time I got ___"...
I won't say more till people have had a chance to see the whole thing.

The Bush Kerry one was great.

I'll have to check which other ones I missed.

EDIT:
'Good to be in DC' was not bad either.
Burners only:
Pioneer DVR-115D
Pioneer DVR-111D
Plextor PX-716A TLA0304
Plextor PX-716A same TLA

LiteOn 52246S 52X CD-RW
LiteOn 52246S (another)
LiteOn 52327S 52X CD-RW
TDK 40X USB 2.0 CD-RW
TEAC CD-W540E 40X CD-RW
User avatar
VEFF
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 2025
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2002 9:36 pm

Postby LoneWolf on Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:11 pm

VEFF wrote:Pretty good nonetheless.
I like the part about "I can't remember the last time I got ___"...
I won't say more till people have had a chance to see the whole thing.

The Bush Kerry one was great.

I'll have to check which other ones I missed.

EDIT:
'Good to be in DC' was not bad either.


You mean BOTH Bush/Kerry ones, though the first one was the best. I really loved the equal-opportunity mocking. Especially as I thought this was the worst election while I've been alive in terms of choices.

LoneWolf (Still hopeful, McCain in 2008)
Intel Q9450 @3.2GHz, Gigabyte GA EP45-UD3P, 4 x 2GB G.Skill @4-4-4-12
Antec P160SW case (modded), Xigmatek 750w PSU
3x 500GB (RAID-5), , OptiArc 7200S, ASUS E818A3T
Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer, Hauppauge HVR-1800, Radeon 4890
Dell 2407WFP
User avatar
LoneWolf
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:41 pm
Location: Meecheegan

Postby Boba_Fett on Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:58 am

LoneWolf wrote:
VEFF wrote:Pretty good nonetheless.
I like the part about "I can't remember the last time I got ___"...
I won't say more till people have had a chance to see the whole thing.

The Bush Kerry one was great.

I'll have to check which other ones I missed.

EDIT:
'Good to be in DC' was not bad either.


You mean BOTH Bush/Kerry ones, though the first one was the best. I really loved the equal-opportunity mocking. Especially as I thought this was the worst election while I've been alive in terms of choices.

LoneWolf (Still hopeful, McCain in 2008)


Honestly, what do you see in McCain? Do you like campaign finance reform that much?
eVGA NF4 SLI mobo
Opteron 165 Dual Core 1MB cache @ 2.5ghz
2GB Mushkin DDR PC4000
2x160GB & 1x250GB 7,200RPM SATA w/NCQ
eVGA Geforce 7900 GTO 512MB PCI-e
Pioneer 111D 16x DVD burner
Onboard Sound :(
User avatar
Boba_Fett
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2002 8:06 pm
Location: Middle of Nowhere

Postby LoneWolf on Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:22 am

Boba_Fett wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:
VEFF wrote:Pretty good nonetheless.
I like the part about "I can't remember the last time I got ___"...
I won't say more till people have had a chance to see the whole thing.

The Bush Kerry one was great.

I'll have to check which other ones I missed.

EDIT:
'Good to be in DC' was not bad either.


You mean BOTH Bush/Kerry ones, though the first one was the best. I really loved the equal-opportunity mocking. Especially as I thought this was the worst election while I've been alive in terms of choices.

LoneWolf (Still hopeful, McCain in 2008)


Honestly, what do you see in McCain? Do you like campaign finance reform that much?

McCain voted against the Patriot Act. McCain has been a leader in reform for things like communications and the cable tv monopolies. He voted against drilling for oil in Alaska, which IMO would have given us a little more oil at the cost of the environment, as well as allowing us to complacently sidestep finding a long-term solution to the problem of limits to non-renewable energy sources, at least until Bush is out of office. And yes, McCain went for campaign finance reform with Feingold (Democrat), in an attempt to make for fairness in elections.
I believe McCain does what he believes to be right, and he's willing to be bipartisan about it too, something I see lacking on both Democrat and Republican sides far too often. He's one of the few people I've seen that I believe to actually be acting on the interests of the American people, rather than special interests, his own personal legacy, etc. and I see him looking at long term results rather than from a short-term four-year perspective (which is one of my biggest problems with Bush).
Intel Q9450 @3.2GHz, Gigabyte GA EP45-UD3P, 4 x 2GB G.Skill @4-4-4-12
Antec P160SW case (modded), Xigmatek 750w PSU
3x 500GB (RAID-5), , OptiArc 7200S, ASUS E818A3T
Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer, Hauppauge HVR-1800, Radeon 4890
Dell 2407WFP
User avatar
LoneWolf
CD-RW Player
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:41 pm
Location: Meecheegan

Postby Ian on Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:45 pm

I like McCain. He's a good egg.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
User avatar
Ian
Grand Poobah
 
Posts: 14882
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2001 2:34 pm
Location: Madison, WI


Return to The Beer Garden

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

All Content is Copyright (c) 2001-2017 CDRLabs Inc.