Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero Vision Express 2

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero Vision Express 2

Postby freddie on Sat Oct 11, 2003 5:37 pm

Anyone using Nero Vision Express 2.0.0.19?

I attempted to created a DVD from a tape in my Sony Digital8 camera. I captured the video fine using the DVD template. I then began a project to burn the video, created some chapters and then when the video was 'transcoding' I believe, I received the following error (this is before it ever gets to the burn stage)

Unable to prepare data for encoding: failed to get (...)

Then it spits out an error log:

##########################################################################################
ERROR:
cause: 3 (invalid_parameter)
source: _get_PGC_PB_TM
description: ICellRef refers a cell (VOB_IDN=1, C_IDN=3) which does not exist in VOBS.
##########################################################################################
freddie
Buffer Underrun

Postby mwgordon on Fri Oct 17, 2003 3:40 pm

Did you convert the AVI to MPEG before you created your DVD? I had a problem with it transcoding a MPEG file I converted with TMPGeng...it hung shorty after starting and eventually errored out. I had to use the original AVI file before it would work.
mwgordon
Buffer Underrun

Postby freddie on Fri Oct 17, 2003 6:04 pm

mwgordon wrote:Did you convert the AVI to MPEG before you created your DVD? I had a problem with it transcoding a MPEG file I converted with TMPGeng...it hung shorty after starting and eventually errored out. I had to use the original AVI file before it would work.
I never had an avi as I used Nero Vision Express to copy the movie directly to a DVD compatible mpeg stream.
freddie
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)