I have a no. of questions:
1) What's Lite On doing in here? What is LIte On going to deal w/ these tests?
2) In those speed graph, what's the yellow line vs. green line means? i.e., what's the legend for the speed of the Pioneer, is it yellow or green?
3) Why on earth does it take 1.5 hr. to burn a 50 GB? AT 2X? Is that Pioneer way of telling us the technology is not there yet or are these media manufacturer to lazy to make 8X BD-R DL 50GB?
4) When a 50GB is burn, does it use CLV (1.5 hr) or P-CAV (40 min)?
5) Is there any chance that this unit can't burn on a Sony media (for e.g.) but can burn on a TDK media? As there are other burners out there that some users claim it has problem burning on certain brand name media.
6) What's LDC and BIS and TRT? And how does these 3 thing affect the accuracy of the data after burned?
Some of the LDC and BIS values are just horrible
ON a sidenote, Panasonic already have 6X BD-R 50GB media, I can't believe it. Sony is still at 2X, and TDK is still at 4X