Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Karaoke - make your own CD+G discs?

SlySoft, Alcohol, VSO Software, NTI, etc.

Karaoke - make your own CD+G discs?

Postby howitzer17 on Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:19 am

I just purchased a Karaoke (CD+G) capable DVD player (Daiwa 6038) and I've heard their is a way to:

1) acquire free karaoke (CD+G) songs through the internet, then

2) burn these files on a CD-R or CD-RW.

3) Will my Mitsumi CR-48XTE CD burner be able to do the "burning" for me?

How do I accomplish the above?? Websites/Web resources you could steer me towards?

Cory
howitzer17
Buffer Underrun

Postby Han on Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:38 pm

For burning procedure take a look at CDRWIN User's Guide... 8)

For other things use Google or some other search engine...

Please, do not crosspost the same message. CDRWIN is practically the only useful application for making CD+G discs. But I can't help you further, because I haven't made any, though. :wink:
Han
CD-RW PiMP

Postby Gazza on Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:21 pm

I tried using CDRwin and others without any success and I found probably the easiest way of making them I've seen yet.

Also this way will allow you to use any burner that is supported using Alcohol 120% or any other Bin/Cue supported app.

What you need is only two apps, Alcohol 120% (or any other bin/cue burning app such as Firebuner) and MP3+G Toolz (latest version will require you to install .NET 24mb file) and that's it plus it's soo damn easy even a child could do it. MP3+Toolz is free to use as well :D

Basically MP3+G Toolz will take your cdg + mp3 files and convert them all to the bin format along with a cue file to burn with, then use your burning software to burn the cue file and voila your done.
Gazza
CD-RW Thug

Return to Other CD, DVD and Blu-ray Burning Software