Home News Reviews Forums Shop

THINK THIS MIGHT HELP SOME NOT SURE THOUGH

Anything else

THINK THIS MIGHT HELP SOME NOT SURE THOUGH

Postby reddogg412 on Wed Mar 10, 2004 7:03 pm

www.zoomshare.com
My son found this site where you get a free website with limited space. So far so good. I wanted to share with the group ...not bad huh
reddogg412
Buffer Underrun

Postby cougfan on Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:32 am

Actually, it is not only bad...it really sucks because this website advertises in forums like this one and tries to pose as current members "sharing" with the group.......... Not very convincing considering you registered TODAY and you have a total of ONE post(s). The only thing I now know about zoomscam is that they are scammers....

Please delete this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cougfan
CD-RW Thug

Postby UALOneKPlus on Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:25 am

cougfan wrote:Actually, it is not only bad...it really sucks because this website advertises in forums like this one and tries to pose as current members "sharing" with the group.......... Not very convincing considering you registered TODAY and you have a total of ONE post(s). The only thing I now know about zoomscam is that they are scammers....

Please delete this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I would agree with you. What really raised my suspicions was the fact that the poster titled the subject vaguely and in all CAPS, which means he was hiding something.

Not being 100% sure, I moved it out of the Hot Deals forum to the General Software forum, because that last thing this thread is, is a "Hot Deal".

Thanks for the warning though.
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it."
-Danny Kaye
UALOneKPlus
CD-RW Player

Whoaaaaaaaaa

Postby reddogg412 on Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:34 pm

Fellas,
my buddy is in the forum and I didn't have anything else to say so I thought I would throw a link out there..damn didn't know we had the CIA in this place

lol
reddogg412
Buffer Underrun

Re: Whoaaaaaaaaa

Postby rriehl on Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:58 pm

reddogg412 wrote:Fellas,
my buddy is in the forum

Who might your buddy be?
rriehl
Buffer Underrun

Return to General Software Questions