Home News Reviews Forums Shop

T-Mobile Tech Support...My Friend's Experience

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

T-Mobile Tech Support...My Friend's Experience

Postby aviationwiz on Sat Jul 31, 2004 4:13 am

He was talking to T-Mobile about how his phone doesn't seem to work in his house or the school, or some other buildings, while other phones and phone services do.

Thier reply? "Yeah, I hate T-Mobile"

Funniest sh*t I've heard all day, :lol:
aviationwiz
Plextor Fan(atic)

Postby TheWizard on Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:52 am

So, your friend told you the T-Mobile tech support rep. said that, yet you didn't hear it yourself first-hand? Uh huh, I see.
No, I like women.
TheWizard
CD-RW Player

Postby Kennyshin on Sun Aug 01, 2004 1:55 am

Too many households in South Korea live underground. They often have problems using mobile phones at home.
Kennyshin
CD-RW Player

Postby UALOneKPlus on Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:51 pm

Kennyshin wrote:Too many households in South Korea live underground. They often have problems using mobile phones at home.
Underground?? Please explain, or post photos! :o
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it."
-Danny Kaye
UALOneKPlus
CD-RW Player

Postby Kennyshin on Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:39 am

UALOneKPlus wrote:
Kennyshin wrote:Too many households in South Korea live underground. They often have problems using mobile phones at home.
Underground?? Please explain, or post photos! :o

Hm... 1 or 2 meter from the ground? Sometimes there are large windows open to the ground.
Kennyshin
CD-RW Player

Postby pranav81 on Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:18 am

Live in basements,you mean to say?

::Pranav::
Increasingly mathematics will demand the courage to face its implications.
pranav81
CD-RW Player

Postby Kennyshin on Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:11 pm

pranav81 wrote:Live in basements,you mean to say?

::Pranav::

I don't know what exactly basements are. I mean I haven't been there what you call basements in US actually. When a person in US says garage or house, it usually means something quite different from South Korean reality. South Koreans still use "On Dol" which literally means Warm Stone, just an example.

It's common to find 10 households in one physical house in Seoul with each household consisting of 2 to 5 persons on average. It's different from apartment buildings in that the first looks like one small house while the second is usually for hundreds of households with parking places for hundreds of cars.

Often it's illegal to use the underground and the top of the house for which I also don't know what to call in English which is called Ok Top (literally for House Tower) in Korean, but millions still live in such places nevertheless. It's illegal in many cases because they are usually dangerous and unhealthy but you can wonder where all the money that went to the major political parties in South Korea originated from: bribery in the construction business.
Kennyshin
CD-RW Player

Return to The Beer Garden