Home News Reviews Forums Shop

DDW-061

DVD-R/W, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM

DDW-061

Postby mtrujillog on Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:31 am

CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO FIGURE OUT MY DVD-BURNER DDW-061 CAUSE AM NOT ABLE TO BURN INTO A DVD AM USING NERO RECODE AND ITS SAYS THAT MY DVD-RW ITS BEEN SET AUTOMATICALLY TO DVD-ROM CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO CHANGE THIS CONFIGURATION. an thank ful to all of you.
mtrujillog
Buffer Underrun

Re: DDW-061

Postby raygay27 on Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:14 am

mtrujillog wrote:CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO FIGURE OUT MY DVD-BURNER DDW-061 CAUSE AM NOT ABLE TO BURN INTO A DVD AM USING NERO RECODE AND ITS SAYS THAT MY DVD-RW ITS BEEN SET AUTOMATICALLY TO DVD-ROM CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO CHANGE THIS CONFIGURATION. an thank ful to all of you.

U use all CAPS and that's pretty disturbing....

the 'dvd-rw has been set to dvd-rom' is just a booktype change process which u dun need scream about it.
raygay27
CD-RW Thug

Re: DDW-061

Postby mtrujillog on Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:20 am

raygay27 wrote:
mtrujillog wrote:CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO FIGURE OUT MY DVD-BURNER DDW-061 CAUSE AM NOT ABLE TO BURN INTO A DVD AM USING NERO RECODE AND ITS SAYS THAT MY DVD-RW ITS BEEN SET AUTOMATICALLY TO DVD-ROM CAN SOME ONE HELP ME TO CHANGE THIS CONFIGURATION. an thank ful to all of you.

U use all CAPS and that's pretty disturbing....

the 'dvd-rw has been set to dvd-rom' is just a booktype change process which u dun need scream about it.
mtrujillog
Buffer Underrun

Return to DVD Writers