Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Parents are now being charged with underage teenage drinking

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Parents are now being charged with underage teenage drinking

Postby imtim83 on Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:43 am

Parents are now finally being charged with underage teenagers drinking in the home no matter how safe it is. It doesn't matter if they bought them the alcohol or the underage teenagers bought it themselfs. The parents can still go to jail! Same thing can happen if someone gets hurts or dies. Doesn't matter if they took everyone's keys away before letting them inside their house.

More and more states are bringing this law to their state! I know its not all states yet but its more than one right now.

Parents need to not think that their children will drink no matter what. Thats just giving up. Parents need to set a strict rule that you will not drink till your legal. If you drink you will get everything taken away.
Any help appreicated
Please Reply
Thanks
imtim83
CD-RW Player

Postby wicked1 on Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:10 am

I must say that law is a crock. I grew up with friends of mines parents that let us drink as long as we didnt leave the house or go driving around. I got in way less trouble with them than I did having to sneak out and drive around to get drunk.When I was around my parents I just did coke instead because it didnt smell on my breath. If they would of let me drink at home or smoke pot with a couple friends I wouldnt have touched cocaine at all. Now I dont do drugs at all and rarely drink before anyone asks. 8) That law will just make it worse than it is. Prohibition doesnt work no matter the consequences. Tell everyone no they do it more just to rebel out of spite. When will our country give up the war on drugs and alcohol? Let people sort it out themselves.
Pioneer dvr-108,NEC 3540,BenQ 1640,LiteOn 1693S
Intel pentium D 930 oc to 4.2 ghz
2 gb ddr2 1066 mhz ram
geforce 7600GT
sb audigy 2 zs platnum
hardware mpeg2 encoder card

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good
wicked1
CD-RW Player

Postby dodecahedron on Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:04 pm

i can see it already:

kid gets pissed at his parents for not giving him/her enough allowance to go to the movies, say, goes to the police and rats out his parents that they let him drink. parents go to jail.
LOL
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor, where the Shadows lie
-- JRRT
M.C. Escher - Reptilien
dodecahedron
DVD Polygon

Return to The Beer Garden