Home News Reviews Forums Shop

EMC 9 and Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

EMC 9 and Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced

Postby Howard Kaikow on Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:39 am

Is there a document that compares the FUNCTIONAL differences, including Vista compatibility, between EMC 9 and Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced?

Ner0 7.5.0.9A claims to be Vista compatible.

I'm asking ONLY about FUNCTIONAL differences, and Vista compatibility, NOT about the interface, performance, system resources, or bugs.
Howard Kaikow
CD-RW Player

Re: EMC 9 and Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced

Postby TCAS on Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:14 am

Howard Kaikow wrote:Is there a document that compares the FUNCTIONAL differences, including Vista compatibility, between EMC 9 and Nero 7 Ultra Edition Enhanced?

Ner0 7.5.0.9A claims to be Vista compatible.

I'm asking ONLY about FUNCTIONAL differences, and Vista compatibility, NOT about the interface, performance, system resources, or bugs.

I don't think any from Nero has claim that Nero 7.5.9.0A is VISTA compatible they have said all along that the VISTA compatibility become available at the end of Jan 07.
TCAS
CD-RW Player

Postby CCampbell on Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:59 pm

At this time, all Recording software programs are only claiming to be 'Vista Ready'. None of us are yet Vista Certified, so we all will have some issues when it comes to working under Vista.

Nero is of course constantly finding and resolving issue as we come across them or are made aware of them.

And our goal is to provide a Vista Certified version of Nero 7 in the future, as I'm sure the other software developers are as well. :-)

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby Howard Kaikow on Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:45 am

CCampbell wrote:At this time, all Recording software programs are only claiming to be 'Vista Ready'. None of us are yet Vista Certified, so we all will have some issues when it comes to working under Vista.

Nero is of course constantly finding and resolving issue as we come across them or are made aware of them.

And our goal is to provide a Vista Certified version of Nero 7 in the future, as I'm sure the other software developers are as well. :-)

Regards,

Craig

Most important, to me, is InCD Required for Vista since Vista has uDF included?
Howard Kaikow
CD-RW Player

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)