Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nero Summer Promotion - Unlimited, Free MP3 Downloads

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Nero Summer Promotion - Unlimited, Free MP3 Downloads

Postby Ian on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:53 pm

Nero is offering a summer promotion for users in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. If you buy Nero 7 Premium Reloaded, you will receive a free version of Radiotracker Special Edition that will let you download MP3's from the internet.

http://www.nero.com/eng/showpress.php?id=1276

Nero, leaders in digital media technology, announced today that for a limited time, users in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa who buy Nero 7 Premium Reloaded will receive a free version of Radiotracker Special Edition.

Radiotracker, from RapidSolution Software AG, lets users expand their music collections virtually overnight by downloading unlimited, 100% legal MP3s absolutely free from the Internet. Once the user has selected from any of 77 music genres, Radiotracker automatically scans over 14,000 online radio stations and downloads high quality MP3 files, up to 320 kbit/s.

Songs are saved as MP3 files directly to the user's PC. The cutting-edge audio applications in Nero 7 Premium Reloaded can be used to edit songs and create summer music mixes. Nero Express, the burning application that can be opened easily with just one click, burns the mixes to MP3 or Audio CD for personal use.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby SithTracy on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:20 pm

A team of RIAA Lawyers is waiting for Nero to extend this offer to North America...
SithTracy
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:38 pm

SithTracy wrote:A team of RIAA Lawyers is waiting for Nero to extend this offer to North America...

The RIAA already killed internet radio in the US. There's nothing for people to download over here.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby CowboySlim on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:30 pm

I tried Radiotracker on its free trial basis.
It was everything that it said it was.
But I don't want free songs that are not offered with the consent of the owners of the rights.
So I scrubbed 'em and continue to buy songs for 99¢ at MMJB.
I'd prefer to pay some royalty to the artists and performers rather than none.
CowboySlim
CD-RW Player

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)