Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Where to get the last versions of PlexTools Professional?

SlySoft, Alcohol, VSO Software, NTI, etc.

Where to get the last versions of PlexTools Professional?

Postby Morpheus on Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:37 pm

In the last couple of years, I downloaded most of the PlexTools Professional Updates. (I have missed about 4. Well, I had those 4 but the files were corrupt when my hard drive crashed). The last version I have is 2.32A. I think there were versions 2.33, 2.34 and 2.35.

Plextor has a notice on their download section that version 2.36 is the last update and was only shipped with the PX-755UF. I bought the PX-755SA and it has version 2.32A. They recommend to switch to PlexTools Professional LE (free full version) version 3.13. I just checked their website and now all of the original PlexTools Professional updates are gone - the only one you can download is the LE version 3.13 plus the full version which you have to pay for.

I would like to get the last version 2.36 to use (and if possible, if they had versions 2.33, 2.34 and 2.35 as well). I haven't installed or used the XL free lite version, so I don't know how that compares to the original PlexTools Pro. I would like to know if anyone knows a website that has at least 2.36 for download?
Morpheus
CD-RW Player

Postby SithTracy on Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:11 pm

You can't even buy PlexTools Pro XL anymore... no longer sold, which probably translates to "No longer developed". Not sure where you can find PlexTools Pro anymore, but for scanning, try PxView/PxScan.
SithTracy
CD-RW Player

Return to Other CD, DVD and Blu-ray Burning Software