Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Another video from my production team

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Another video from my production team

Postby dolphinius_rex on Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:07 pm

Over the Thankgiving holidays this weekend (in Canada our Thanksgiving is at the point of the Harvest) myself and 2 of the 3 members of my video production team (TeamGLOMP) got together and threw together another music video using footage we had collected from an event known as "Carpe Noctem" (basically an overnight party for Anime Otaku's that included karaoke, a night market full of counterfeit asian products, food, dancing, and general goofiness). So what you get is a video set to "Cartoon Heroes" as sung by everyone who attended the gathering (recorded at Karaoke).

This video shows the general level of insanity of the people I spend time with on a fairly regular basis, and shows the level of seriousness of which I do not take myself or life in general lately :P

Enjoy!! Or you know, run in terror... which ever comes first:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28WXzJ2KEH0

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, we have enough footage and plans for at least 3 more videos (1 more music video, and 2 non-musical ones).
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

Return to The Beer Garden