Home News Reviews Forums Shop

In House Review - Lite-On DX-20A4PU 20x EZ-DUB DVD±RW/RAM

DVD-R/W, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM

In House Review - Lite-On DX-20A4PU 20x EZ-DUB DVD±RW/RAM

Postby Ian on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:23 am

CDRLabs finishes up the week with a review of Lite-On's new EZ-DUB enabled DVD writer, the DX-20A4PU. While affordably priced, this external drive sports some pretty impressive specs including 20x DVD±R, 8x DVD+RW, 6x DVD-RW, 8x DVD±R DL and 12x DVD-RAM writing speeds and a maximum DVD read speed of 16x. The DX-20A4PU also features many of the technologies we've come to expect from Lite-On including more advanced ones like SmartWrite and OverSpeed. More importantly, its EZ-DUB technology makes copying discs and backing up data a quick and easy process.

In this review we'll take a look at the features found on the DX-20A4PU and see how it compares to some of the 20x DVD±RW drives from the competition. Does the DX-20A4PU have what it takes? You'll have to read the review to find out.

Lite-On DX-20A4PU 20x EZ-DUB DVD±RW/RAM

If you have any comments or questions about this review or the Lite-On DX-20A4PU, please post them in the forum.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Re: In House Review - Lite-On DX-20A4PU 20x EZ-DUB DVD±RW/RAM

Postby hjs on Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:12 pm

After buying a laptop I stopped looking at burners, but now after a year i got enough of the intern burner in my laptop and want a decent extern burner.
This one was on my short list, but i dont like the write test very much.

I owned a BenQ 1620 before the laptop, is there a extern burner like the benq for sale ?
speed is of no importance, it is burn-quality i want !!

Any suggestions :?
hjs
CD-RW Thug

Return to DVD Writers