Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Question about Fuji CD-R mail in rebate

Got a hot deal you want to share? Need one?

Question about Fuji CD-R mail in rebate

Postby palmfern on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:25 am

I really like the rebate, :) ,but I got the rebate before, so can I still use my address and name to get this new 100pk CD-R rebate ?

Thanks
palmfern
Buffer Underrun

Re: Question about Fuji CD-R mail in rebate

Postby BuddhaTB on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:25 am

palmfern wrote:I really like the rebate, :) ,but I got the rebate before, so can I still use my address and name to get this new 100pk CD-R rebate ?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can. Fuji just allows one rebate per offer at a time. Like for this week's Best Buy offer you can only mail in the rebate once per address. But if you mailed in a rebate from a few weeks ago for a previous offer, then its still okay to mail-in a rebate for this week's offer. I hope that makes sense. If your still not sure, just call the customer service help line at 1-866-FUJIHELP 9AM -8PM EST Monday - Friday. I called once and they actually have real people there to answer the phones. So give them a call and I'm sure they can answer your question and clearify anything else your not sure about.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Re: Question about Fuji CD-R mail in rebate

Postby night2dayz on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:26 am

palmfern wrote:I really like the rebate, :) ,but I got the rebate before, so can I still use my address and name to get this new 100pk CD-R rebate ?

Thanks

if you want to be sure to get your rebate
Do what i did all the time

put your middle name in the rebate form, if you did not put before.
next, put a house number on it.

example:

John Doe ==========> John Doe W. Jr
9876 Palmferm St =====> 9876 Palmferm St #1A
Yamaha
AZ 12345

Do that or put your mon or dad on the rebate. It works all the times, I even did 2 same rebates . the Post office will get the mail to your house. Unless you are live in an Apt. then i do not know how it works
night2dayz
Buffer Underrun

Postby Tolyngee on Thu Jan 01, 1970 6:26 am

Why is it that when I try to sum up night2dayz's suggestion the only word I can come up with is "fraud"? :o :roll:

The fact you may be able to put "mail" in front of that leads me to think Night2dayz may be going somewhere I don't want to follow...
Tolyngee
CD-RW Thug

Postby blakerwry on Wed Nov 27, 2002 4:59 am

I sent in the Fuji rebate ~2 months ago... why haven't I got it back yet?

This was a deal for 50pack of fuji disks from bestbuy.
blakerwry
CD-RW Player

Postby BillyG on Wed Nov 27, 2002 7:07 am

Tolyngee wrote:Why is it that when I try to sum up night2dayz's suggestion the only word I can come up with is "fraud"? :o :roll:

The fact you may be able to put "mail" in front of that leads me to think Night2dayz may be going somewhere I don't want to follow...

I used my work address and slightly changed my name (from Billy to Bill) so I could get a second rebate from the same store that week. I was buying memory and wanted two matched dimms.

This is "kinda" fraudlent :P and I dont suggest doing it all the time! But I really doubt you'd get busted for this.

As for Fuji their rebates get back to me within 3-4 weeks and havent had any problems with them. I'm still waiting on my Office Max/Cendyne rebate on the 48X12x48X drive I bought almost 2 months ago.
BillyG
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Wed Nov 27, 2002 3:06 pm

blakerwry wrote:I sent in the Fuji rebate ~2 months ago... why haven't I got it back yet?

This was a deal for 50pack of fuji disks from bestbuy.

Call them up. Their customer service is really helpful.
The phone number is 1-866-FUJIHELP 9AM -8PM EST Monday - Friday.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby bebrewer1 on Sun Dec 01, 2002 2:01 am

i will only use fuji media and take advantage of almost every best buy advertisement/rebate when it comes out (just to keep a good supply on hand). if you register on fuji's rebate website (www.myrewards.info), you will get your rebates within 20 days of their receiving the form. you can even track status and see when your check mails out.

can't beat it, fuji has always done me right :D

[/code]
bebrewer1
Buffer Underrun

Return to Hot Deals