Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Siemens SS2604 router only $29.99 @ Fry's Electronics

Got a hot deal you want to share? Need one?

Siemens SS2604 router only $29.99 @ Fry's Electronics

Postby UALOneKPlus on Sat Feb 15, 2003 1:58 pm

Hey guys, this router is awesome, it comes with 4 ports w/ switches, and a print server, all for around $30!!

The router is not some cheap piece of junk either! I used it to replace my 1.5 year old Netgear RT 314 ($120 at the time), and besides the fact that it's smaller and lighter, it's got much better firmware than my Netgear RT 314.

The Siemen's router is also extremely fast, as it seems to perform much faster than my Netgear RT 314 (which was pretty fast for its time).

If you need a router, or a newer router w/ print server, this is the best deal that I'm aware of! Normally expect to pay $80 - $150 for an equivalent router w/ print server.

The Fry's stock # is 3546744.
UALOneKPlus
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:42 pm

Here's the link for the product.
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/3546744

Seems like the price is $19.99 after a rebate, but I can't find the rebate anywhere on outpost.com. It might have been an expired rebate, but $30 is still a good price for the Siemens router. I still remember paying about $90 for my D-Link 4-port router back in the day. :cry:
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby UALOneKPlus on Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:50 pm

Thanks BuddhaTB! I couldn't find the rebate either.

BTW, nice avatar! They get nicer and nicer :D

I picked up a couple of Lambo Murcielago models @ Fry's too, I love that car. Also drove over the weekend with 5 NSX's. Boy it was a hoot!
UALOneKPlus
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Sat Feb 15, 2003 2:57 pm

UALOneKPlus wrote:Thanks BuddhaTB! I couldn't find the rebate either.

BTW, nice avatar! They get nicer and nicer :D

I picked up a couple of Lambo Murcielago models @ Fry's too, I love that car. Also drove over the weekend with 5 NSX's. Boy it was a hoot!

Your welcome.

You should have seen the avatar I had on before, 2 chicks from the Miller Lite commercial in the cat fight scene in the fountain. :wink: :D :D
If anyone missed the beer chicks, you can enjoy it here
http://superbowl.ifilm.com/detail/?filmid=2459231

Nice Lambo models. I wanted to pick one up too, but the color selection of lime green or orange doesn't really suit my taste. If they ever have a black or yellow model, I'm getting it for sure. Nice weekend with the NSX's. Too bad I couldn't see the action.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Return to Hot Deals