Home News Reviews Forums Shop

help please!!!

Burn baby burn!

help please!!!

Postby maddmatthewperfect on Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:16 pm

i need help! i have a sony crx-185e1 burner. ive been told that i can only use bs recorder to burn. ive treid other programs but none work. where can i find b's recorder with out haveing to pay? i already paid once for the burner and im not going to do it again! the software is lost. anyone help if you can, please.
maddmatthewperfect
Buffer Underrun

Postby cfitz on Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:20 pm

You could try the update:

http://sony.storagesupport.com/cdrw/bhasoftware.htm

Maybe it will let you do a fresh install, as long as you have a Sony drive installed.

If you are looking for cracked or pirated software, then you have come to the wrong place.

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby dhc014 on Sun Mar 02, 2003 6:31 pm

The CRX185E1 will work with Nero. Get the latest version of whatever you tried.

What firmware is on your drive?
dhc014
CD-RW Player

Postby maddmatthewperfect on Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:50 pm

i tried that site but all it had was upgrades, i could not find any full versions. and as afar as firmware, i have no idea what that is. im not a cpu guru yet. and im not looking for bootleg anything. only real legitiamate stuff. thanks guys
maddmatthewperfect
Buffer Underrun

Postby cfitz on Sun Mar 02, 2003 9:55 pm

Have you tried emailing Sony support to see if they will have mercy on you and give you a replacement CD with the burning software? Maybe if you registered your drive, they will accommodate you.

What burning software do you own that isn't working for you? Anything? If not, then you don't have a lot of choices. You either have to buy a package or use a free one. However, free burning packages tend to have limited capabilities and are difficult to use, so I wouldn't recommend that option for a less experienced user like you.

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Return to CD-R/CD-RW Drives