Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Ouch!!

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Ouch!!

Postby UALOneKPlus on Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:28 pm

UALOneKPlus
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:38 pm

I feel very sad for that car. Whenever I see a beautiful car get destroyed, it just hurts :( :cry: :cry:

What an idiot driver. He has no skills. :evil:
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:40 pm

Here's a Brand New Evol getting hurt :cry:
http://dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread. ... adid=39972
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:47 pm

The saddest one of them all. A Ferrari F50 gets wrecked at Willow Springs Race Track.
http://www.nsxfiles.com/f50crash.htm

It just hurts so much to see that. :( :cry: :cry: :cry:
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby UALOneKPlus on Fri Mar 07, 2003 8:56 pm

OMG!! Wow, I'm even more speechless!!! That's terrible :(
UALOneKPlus
CD-RW Player

Postby cfitz on Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:48 pm

Ehh, they are just cars. If these people are rich enough to buy them, they are rich enough to wreck them as well. No real harm done. And obviously having money does not translate into having driving skills. Of course, some of us (e.g. me) have neither... :( :wink: :D

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby bto on Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:51 pm

The guys with the exotics will just go out and buy another one in 5 mins....

....gots the moneys to burns....
-------------------------
-bto
_______
"Breaking the beat others wished they broke
Bassline so dope that you just might choke."
bto
CD-RW Thug

Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup and to the left of the coleslaw.

Postby BuddhaTB on Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:59 pm

cfitz wrote:Ehh, they are just cars. If these people are rich enough to buy them, they are rich enough to wreck them as well. No real harm done. And obviously having money does not translate into having driving skills. Of course, some of us (e.g. me) have neither... :( :wink: :D

bto wrote:The guys with the exotics will just go out and buy another one in 5 mins....

....gots the moneys to burns....

Exactly!
When you have that much money, the difference between one car and another means nothing to you. It's just a very small fraction of your wealth.

But for those of us who love cars, it's hard not to feel bad about such a tragic event.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby cfitz on Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:26 pm

BuddhaTB wrote:But for those of us who love cars, it's hard not to feel bad about such a tragic event.

I'm not sure if this helps or not, but try looking at it this way: whether or not some rich yutz wrecks his exotic, you still won't be driving it. It isn't like he was getting ready to turn over the keys to you after one last lap. :wink:

On a more serious note, reshaping a collection of steel, aluminum, glass and rubber may be unfortunate, but it isn't tragic. In the first place, these particular cars aren't irreplaceable, are they? In other words, they aren't out-of-production classics, right? And more importantly, it appears that no one was seriously hurt in any of these wrecks.

I'm just glad that most of these examples occurred on the track rather than on the street where some innocent person might have been hurt. Now that would be a real tragedy. In that sense, I have to give these guys some credit. Even though they wrecked their cars by driving beyond their capabilities, at least they had the sense to test those capabilities in the relative safety of a private track. The guy who wrecked the Evol, now he is another story, driving irresponsibly on the street and with a passenger. He truly is an idiot/yutz/jerk/moron/insert your favorite adjective here.

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby BuddhaTB on Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:34 pm

cfitz wrote:On a more serious note, reshaping a collection of steel, aluminum, glass and rubber may be unfortunate, but it isn't tragic. In the first place, these particular cars aren't irreplaceable, are they? In other words, they aren't out-of-production classics, right? And more importantly, it appears that no one was seriously hurt in any of these wrecks.

The Lambo and Evol can be easily replaced. As for the Ferrari F-50, good luck on that. Only 349 of them were ever made.

But yeah, good thing the driver was unhurt, only their ego's were destroyed.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby bto on Fri Mar 07, 2003 11:43 pm

only their ego's were destroyed

hehehe, their rich-fat-cat friends must make fun of them...that is...if they have friends amongst them. :lol:
-------------------------
-bto
_______
"Breaking the beat others wished they broke
Bassline so dope that you just might choke."
bto
CD-RW Thug

Location: In the refrigerator, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup and to the left of the coleslaw.

Return to The Beer Garden