Home News Reviews Forums Shop

thumbs up or thumbs down

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

Postby F1Pilot on Thu Mar 20, 2003 9:18 pm

Ian wrote:MonteLDS is the SUPER PIMP

Oh wait.. wrong thread..

He's shmoove too! 8)
I teach Music 101
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Mon Mar 24, 2003 3:48 am

good news everyone. Jen keeps calling me and wantting to talk to me online when she sees her brother or sister talkin to me. :D

She called me up on Saturday and told me she was about to be getting of work soon (she works in a city more local to me then her home town/ local as it is 28 miles away vs 75). And I took that as a hint, and stopped her from talking and asked her out on a date :)

She came over to my house and had taco's with my family that my mom made. Mom makes the best taco!

So ya all i have to do is make postive conversation and stop over thinking stuff...

oh yes, did i mention that she called me 3 times this week vs my 1 time when i was just asking her about an item she asked me to check out @ Frys. well their your update
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby F1Pilot on Mon Mar 24, 2003 6:02 am

*thumbs up* :D Absolutely kickass!
MonteLDS wrote:good news everyone. Jen keeps calling me and wantting to talk to me online when she sees her brother or sister talkin to me. :D

She called me up on Saturday and told me she was about to be getting of work soon (she works in a city more local to me then her home town/ local as it is 28 miles away vs 75). And I took that as a hint, and stopped her from talking and asked her out on a date :)

She came over to my house and had taco's with my family that my mom made. Mom makes the best taco!

So ya all i have to do is make postive conversation and stop over thinking stuff...

oh yes, did i mention that she called me 3 times this week vs my 1 time when i was just asking her about an item she asked me to check out @ Frys. well their your update
I teach Music 101
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:22 pm

Kudos to MonteLDS :D

BTW, Does your mom deliver on her tacos? :P
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:40 am

mom doesn't delived BuddhaTB (that why i still live at home:) )

anyways good update. Jen called me again. I hadn't seen her for at all this week. And this would of been our 1st week since we met that we hadn't seen each other... anyways... she was some what in the area, she went to a Mormon Temple (aka LDS temple...) and it is pretty close to where i live. So anyways she called me while i was at a reception, and she was telling me she was going home to her home (2hr away) and we were chit chatting, and then i said hey do u want to hang out

and to my surpirse (despite her tiredness she said yes!) so she came to this wedding reception i was at. i like her :)

She calls me more then I call her and that my fav part :)
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:44 am

^^^^ Very Nice MonteLDS.
I'm glad she's falling for you and looks like those gifts you got her are certainly working their magic. Lets hope things go so well that you two will be a couple before summer starts.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby F1Pilot on Sun Mar 30, 2003 6:47 am

That's awesome, MonteLDS! Looks like the flow is your way! Did you two make plans for each others birthday? Maybe take each other out...dinner...concert...GG Park? It would be a good opportunity, ya know?

Just to mess with her, hint that you've always wanted a 5 knuckle diamond encrusted initial ring. j/k :wink:

Say...do you consciously not call her as much as she calls you you?
I teach Music 101
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Sun Mar 30, 2003 11:51 am

F1Pilot wrote:That's awesome, MonteLDS! Looks like the flow is your way! Did you two make plans for each others birthday? Maybe take each other out...dinner...concert...GG Park? It would be a good opportunity, ya know?

Just to mess with her, hint that you've always wanted a 5 knuckle diamond encrusted initial ring. j/k :wink:

Say...do you consciously not call her as much as she calls you you?

:lol: "5 knuckle diamond encrusted initial ring" :lol:

Ya her birthday is on a Sunday I am going ask her out on Wednesday or Thursday. I am going take her to my favorite restaurant (a little 5 star place that I love) and then go to the city. She is a very busy girl so this should be interesting how this works out.

As for the calling, I have been so busy the past few weeks that I haven't even had the chance to call this guy to do my taxes! :o

But also she has been calling me every 3 days (and from inside sources *her sister & brother* I have been told to not call more often then that because of her relationship ways) So I really just not had the chance to make the call. Although one time I called her house and got a busy signal, and then ten seconds later Jen was calling me from her celly phone :)
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby F1Pilot on Sun Mar 30, 2003 12:01 pm

What's wrong with a 5 knuckle diamond encrusted initial ring? :wink:

I guess you could go about it two ways. You could ask her NOW...to make sure that you have the day "reserved". But then again, if you wait closer to her birthday, you could see if she MAKES herself be free that day. Hmmmm. Either way, whatcha got planned, dude?

I teach Music 101
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player

I give up

Postby MonteLDS on Sat Apr 12, 2003 7:20 pm

I told Jen that I wantted to steady date her in an email because I know she is going turn me down.

She just wants to date around, and She has plans to go to BYU Utah so i guess she will be leaving too in Aug. So I either got to marry her ASAP or move on :)

i like jello
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Re: I give up

Postby BuddhaTB on Sat Apr 12, 2003 8:43 pm

MonteLDS wrote:She just wants to date around, and She has plans to go to BYU Utah so i guess she will be leaving too in Aug. So I either got to marry her ASAP or move on :)

Sorry about the bad news bro. If its not meant to be, then its not. Time for you to move onto bigger and better things. I'm sure you'll find someone else better than Jen in the future. Just keep your head up high and stay positive. Good things come to those who are patient. :wink:
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby F1Pilot on Sat Apr 12, 2003 11:28 pm

While it always sucks when things don't go your way, I agree with B 100%. Things happen for a reason, and WILL happen for a reason. Hell, you seem to be a good guy with good intentions. You never know what the future has in store for your butt. :P
I teach Music 101
F1Pilot
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Sat May 03, 2003 10:17 am

Well i still been seeing Jen prettty reguarly, she is still calling me more often then I call her.

I spent the last week trying to put this CD together for her, and i finailly did. here it is art work is thanks to Sam @ http://www.explodingdog.com/

MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby cfitz on Sat May 03, 2003 11:51 am

Very nice work, MonteLDS! And that site to which you linked is quite interesting also. Thanks for sharing it.

cfitz
cfitz
CD-RW Curmudgeon

Postby BuddhaTB on Sat May 03, 2003 12:05 pm

Very nice artwork for the case and the CD.
I totally approve of all those tracks too. Awesome CD!
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Sat May 03, 2003 10:50 pm

Ok wish me good luck :) I must love hearin the word No :D
for everyone to know what they say starting from the botton right to then next one up all the way to the top they say

FREE PERSONAL ADVICE
FREE MUSIC
FREE HUGE HUG
FREE FLOWERS
AMAZING DATE
BOYFRIEND

(yes i am asking her out even know i know its a no)
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Thu May 22, 2003 4:53 pm

So here is the update:

Jen and I had the talk last night. Her and I have been datting for 3 months now and I figured I had to tell her that we either need to get together or slow down / stop our datting. In not such harsh words.

It went like this, I asked her how her datting is going and how everything is going there. She said things are going well and how she went on a double date on saturday and what not. And I was like that is good. and I asked her what the point of datting was. And she said that it's for marriage. You date to get married. And I strongly agree with that. So I told her that I can't date her as much as we have been unless we were datting steady.

We went on 3 dates last week and we talk a lot. pretty daily and what not.

She understood and told me that ever since this last guy who proposed to her that she even consider to marry she has been real garded about the whole thing, but she understands that she can't be like that cause it won't help her to that goal of some day being married. And she sees how it is important about us... she is calling me tonite to talk about it more

man i'm worried :D
Ready or not, lets crush them feelings
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby dodecahedron on Fri May 23, 2003 1:41 am

good luck, jonathan.
i hope she decides to go steady with ya! :D
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor, where the Shadows lie
-- JRRT
M.C. Escher - Reptilien
dodecahedron
DVD Polygon

Postby MonteLDS on Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:38 pm

wow talk about bumping this thread out of the wood works.

so update time.

umm so ya Jen and I turned into Boyfriend and Girlfreind *first kiss was like wow* and every kiss after that too!

Anyways as of yesterday she said we needed to go back to friends cause she still not sure that I am the right one to marry. She doesn't want to waste my time.

to put it lite, i was crushed. But I know that she loves me. I mean she was very clear about that. I am just hopping things will work out.

She pretty much is saying we are going stay this way for now. unless her feels that it is right.
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Previous

Return to The Beer Garden