Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Nerovision Express disc space problem

Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, NeroVision Express, Recode, InCD, etc..

Postby parsoons on Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:25 am

Hi, I'm trying to burn a video of captured VHS movies to disk. After editing, menuing, etc. in NVE, it finishes up the process of getting ready to burn (coding,etc.) but as soon as the burn gets ready to start, the disk is ejected with this message: "There is not enough space to burn this compilation to this disk. Please insert another disk that has enough space." Just before starting the file is 3.54 GB. Plenty of room on the disk. Then after exiting NVE I get the error message: "Runtime Error. NVE R6025 Pure virtual function call." Any idea what's going on? I really like Nero 6.0 but this NVE has really been taking me to task!

Thanks
parsoons
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:59 pm

Are you using the 2 Pass Encoding process? If not, please change this under the MORE settings and Video Options, and see if this resolves your issue. This will provide a more accurate estimation of the space needed to burn to the DVD.

If that fails, try burning first to your HD as VOB files, and then use Nero Recode 2 to see if you can get it to fit onto a DVD, using the DVD to DVD Copy option.

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby parsoons on Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:34 pm

Hi Craig, I downloaded the newest version of NVE and it fixed the above problem. However, I now have a new one:

I am having a problem with DVD's of home movies that I made in the previous version of NVE. Now using NVE 2.1.0.8. Trying to play them with the newest version of Showtime is not working. The menus built in NVE show up fine but when playing the actual movie there are only dense horizontal line patterns on the screen. I can still hear the audio portion normally. Funny thing is, the same thing happens in Windows Media player. Lines and distortion, no video. Also, when played with ATI's DVD playing software there is NO problem. Everything is perfect. Other movies created with Nero Recode still perform flawlessly in the newest version of Showtime and Media Player. I reinstalled both Nero and Windows media player thinking a possible file problem but to no avail. Just my movies created in NVE will not play in the playback programs except ATI's.

Thanks for any help
parsoons
Buffer Underrun

Postby CCampbell on Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:19 pm

Let me check into this and get back to you. I have not seen this, but I have not really done any testing in this area yet. I should have a response by Monday or Tuesday at the very latest.

Regards,

Craig
CCampbell
CD-RW Player

Postby parsoons on Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:13 pm

Hi Craig, any luck with this yet?
parsoons
Buffer Underrun

Return to Nero (Formerly Ahead Software)