I've encountered some problems accessing CDRLabs' forum the past few days.
I use FireFox (1.0.6) with Windows 98SE.
Here are the symptoms when the problem shows up:
- when loading a page, the progress bar for loading is ca. 100% but doesn't clear and the "stop loading" button is greyed out.
- the scroll wheel on the mouse doesn't work
- if I click another link, nothing happens until I move the mouse, then the click is processed.
- the cursor doesn't show in the edit widget for posts.
- if I try to view the HTML source, the appropriate window opens, but I can't scroll it. If I try to save the source to disk, FireFox "locks up" sothat I resorted to killing it with the task manager
- the only way to stop this behaviour is to click on some link, i.e. leave the page I'm viewing. This is frustrating whilr trying to post something.
This shows up sporadically, not all the time
, and only at CDRLabs
(at least among those sites that I frequent).
It's sort of like something is intercepting the mouse signals. The last source accessed prior to this is "ad.yieldmanager.com".
Does anyone else have this problem or a suggestion how to avoid it?