Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Protestors

What was that?

Protestors

Postby Turkeyscore.com on Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:10 pm

I'm fed up with all of the protestors. The peaceful ones dont bother me much but the ones who break the law and cause problems really anger me. Breaking the law wont do any good. If you want to do something useful go and wash a car or pick up trash, try to do things to make others happy. Help someone with their groceries or ask if you can take their grocery cart back.
For all I care you can go wash a tree.
Turkeyscore.com
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:13 pm

Yeah, I love the people protesting for peace... and then they throw rocks and stuff at the cops. Real peaceful..

We're in this war and I doubt Bush is going to pull back now. Instead of protesting, support the troops already over there.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby dhc014 on Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:18 pm

Heh, my car could use a good wash.
dhc014
CD-RW Player

Postby BuddhaTB on Mon Mar 24, 2003 9:57 pm

Have you guys heard about the protestors out in LA. They are stopping traffic and coming up to people's cars to voice their opinions. I've even read about out of control anti-war protestors getting on top of people's car hoods to get their message accross. I'm all for peaceful protest, but people are just getting out of hand.
BuddhaTB
CD-RW Player

Postby MonteLDS on Mon Mar 24, 2003 10:39 pm

BuddhaTB wrote:Have you guys heard about the protestors out in LA. They are stopping traffic and coming up to people's cars to voice their opinions. I've even read about out of control anti-war protestors getting on top of people's car hoods to get their message accross. I'm all for peaceful protest, but people are just getting out of hand.

same thing happen in SF.. people wantted to protest on the bay bridge! and they broke a cops window on the 1st day!
MonteLDS
CD-RW Player

Postby Dartman on Thu Mar 27, 2003 4:03 pm

Yeah here in Portland they started breaking windows here and blocking the freeway and streets downtown. They also attacked a bunch of cops and split ones head open, he needed stitches but will be fine.
They have a right to protest but no rights to break other peoples property or hurt others. Violence to protest war seem a bit hypocritical to me.
Most of them are very young niave kids that seem to think this is a fun thing to do and that we'll just stop the fight or something if they cause enough trouble.
We can't stop now that it's started, if we do he wins again and we'll have even more trouble with everyone down the road.
Too late to protest really, try to do something usefull and support the troops. Hopefully it'll wrap up quick before lots of people die on both sides and maybe the Iraqies will really get a better life out of this like they say.
Dartman
CD-RW Player

Return to Rants n' Raves