That looks like the best program so far. The documentation is not very good, and wonder if you could help me with these questions before I pay to register it. (I sent it to their support email also).
I am using this with data files (all types of downloaded files, drivers, text files, data backup, etc.) on CD & DVD, and also for mp3's I have stored on CD & DVD's. I have about 200 CD-R's and about 30 DVD's, so I wonder if that will be too large for this database to display.
- 1) I do not understand is the features to "import files to storage" ? Is this actually copying all of the files on a CD or DVD to my hard drive? If so, I don't see where in the "C:\Program Files\CD Bank" the files from the CD or DVD are being copied to.
- 2) What are the 4 drop down choices of xxxx-cdb_is for?
- 3) What are the categories of checkboxes (music, picture, video, etc.) used for in the search bar? I do love how they allow partial word/character searching
- 4) I tried to do an archive to a location, but nothing happened. No file was stored. What do you need to backup to keep your records of the catalogs?
- 5) What is the Exe_Preview.dll file used for?