Home News Reviews Forums Shop

Time Warner Sucks!

What was that?

Time Warner Sucks!

Postby ruderacer on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:55 pm

I remember when we use to have just a few channels on tv and it was fine. I have Time Warner Cable and man, they really have a crappy service. I made an appointment for this past Saturday (between 11am-1pm) and nobody showed up. They came at 5pm later that day and fixed nothing. Then the guy says that he will come back this past monday with a new HD box at around 6pm. Nobody. I called customer service and they said (they contacted the service guy) that he will be there by 7pm. Nothing. I called customer service the next day and they said that they had no appointments till the following week. When you ask to speak to a supervisor they put you on hold till forever. That kind of crap just pisses me-off. Oh, I don't know what country you are calling cause when you call customer service you get service (if you can call it that) from someone who barely speaks the language and solves JACK. I would switch to satellite, but they don't allow it at my complex. Anyway, I had to go to the local office and after an hour I finally got somebody who got things fixed. For now! Cheers
"It's the voyage that counts, not the totality of life".

Every Saint has a Past! Every Sinner has a Future!
ruderacer
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Yeah, these cable companies really have you by the cajones. They know they are the only game in town and treat you like crap. That was one of the best things about moving to a small town. The phone company also offers DSL and TV. When I call them, its answered by some guy, right down the road.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Re: Time Warner Sucks!

Postby kocez on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:28 am

DO NOT USE / Subscribe to Time Warner Cable High Speed Internet.
They SUCK, connections off and on intermittently. Customer service always ask to restart the modem / comp, basic troubleshooting. The problem is ON THEIR END. DO NOT USE Time Warner Cable High Speed Internet. You've been warned.
kocez
Buffer Underrun

Return to Rants n' Raves