1. Help does not have info on the item added to InCD options menu.
2. Did a full erase of CD-RW media. When re-inserted in drive, Nero (184.108.40.206) started instead of InCD even tho I have InCD set to launch when blank media is inserted. So, either a full erase by InCD does not produce blank media or Nero and InCD are not playing nice together.
3. Upon shutting down Nero, after the above, I kept getting messages tat InCD had the drive locked. I had to reboot.
4. Tho not an InCD issue, EWR 220.127.116.11 does not properly handle drives that are handled by EWR 18.104.22.168. I've mentioned this in other threads.
5. Tho not an InCD issue, I just noticed that Add/Remove Programs lists "Ahead Nero 6 Demo". The listing should be "Ahead Nero 6".