Someone here have one HP 7500e Plus CD-RW unit with Windows XP AND NERO 5.x or 6.x??
My problems is that....
1) I down from HP site one driver (for Windows XP) for my unit HP7500e (external, paralel) CD-RW Plus (plus??) well...
2) Installed drive and Windows XP now can see this Unit (HP CD-RW 7500e)
3) Now The Option from WinXP for burning one CD work fine (bigdeal puag!!)
4) I down and install Nero 6.x to 6.x11 (and old versions 5.x)
5) Nero detect my Unit CD-RW 7500.
6) I try to burning one CD.. i put one CD RW disc .. when nero try to burn nero show one message.. "You CD RW Disc is not empty, you like that nero empty your disc?" .. here i push YES option ... Nero "empty" mi disc and NOW.....
7) Nero show another message.. "Nero need one CD-RW disc... YOU CD disc is CD-RW" (whaaaattttt? nero need one cd rw disc and my cd disc is one cd-rw ?)
8 ) I try now with one CD-R disc... click button for burning
9) Nero show one window... "Nero need one CD-R for burnning .. Your CD is CD-R"
For one description with snapshots of this problem go to
This unit work very fine with ALL versions of nero but only with Windows 9x or ME
Now i upgrade my system to Widows XP Pro + (SP1a)
Nero support dont reply nothing about this
HP reply .. Down CDWriteNow (from HP) this is one very small prog (same sh*t) that cd write of Windows XP Pro, this 2 applications CDWriteNow and CD Write from Win XP Pro work fine with my HP 7500e..
What is bad? any solution?? Nero NEVER reply any question