Home News Reviews Forums Shop

My wife is dead :(

General discussion. Come introduce yourself. Talk about whataver you want!

My wife is dead :(

Postby wicked1 on Fri May 26, 2006 3:05 pm

My wife Kristy Faye Bales age 21 shot herself Wednesday at 10:58 AM with my glock 20. Me and her were working on it putting a 3.5# connector in it and I left it sitting on our pinball machine while I worked on a different pistol. She had serious mental problems she was a schizophrenic bipolar but had not had any problems in 2 years of our marriage. Me and her had filed for a c&r FFL for collecting to save me some money on all the transfers we do. Kristy loved guns to death. We spent every chance we had reloading or shooting. She volunteered to all the food pantrys in town. Kristy was the best little housewife I had ever seen. She had lost her 2 kids the year before and she shot herself on the youngest Tylers birthday. It came out of pure surprise we were in the process of buying a different house and planning another family as she missed her boys. Everything seemed so good. She jumped up grabbed my glock 20 inserted the magazine,racked it and then squeezed. It fired a 10 mm winchester sivertip through her head and out through the roof to be unrecoverable by the police. I have to go to her funeral today at 4:00 PM. I am so heartbroken. I have never felt so sad in my life. I had to watch my wifes brains fly all the hell over me.I had to clean up our living room after wards. This is my own personal hell. I am praying and crying as hard as I can. I ask you to pray as well. I hope she went to heaven to be with the rest of her family.
RIP Kristy Bales
your buttercup
William Bales
Attachments
Photo_022806_003.jpg
Photo_022806_003.jpg (41.5 KiB) Viewed 2126 times
Pioneer dvr-108,NEC 3540,BenQ 1640,LiteOn 1693S
Intel pentium D 930 oc to 4.2 ghz
2 gb ddr2 1066 mhz ram
geforce 7600GT
sb audigy 2 zs platnum
hardware mpeg2 encoder card

Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good
wicked1
CD-RW Player

Postby Ian on Fri May 26, 2006 3:26 pm

I'm sorry to hear that wicked1. I don't know what I would do if I ever lost my wife.
"Blu-ray is just a bag of hurt." - Steve Jobs
Ian
Grand Poobah

Postby dolphinius_rex on Fri May 26, 2006 3:48 pm

I'm so sorry Wicked1, my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Punch Cards -> Paper Tape -> Tape Drive -> 8" Floppy Diskette -> 5 1/4" Floppy Diskette -> 3 1/2" "Flippy" Diskette -> CD-R -> DVD±R -> BD-R

The Progression of Computer Media
dolphinius_rex
CD-RW Player

Postby ruderacer on Fri May 26, 2006 7:47 pm

Wicked1, I am sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
"It's the voyage that counts, not the totality of life".

Every Saint has a Past! Every Sinner has a Future!
ruderacer
CD-RW Player

Postby CowboySlim on Fri May 26, 2006 8:54 pm

Wicked1, all that I can do is to echo the others.

I remember how you started out on this odyssey several years ago vowing to try your hardest to bring her back and make it work.

It may come as no solace, but I'm sad for you today, I'm glad that you had two good years, and I know that you'll get through this and move on and I'll be happy for you in the future.

Slim
CowboySlim
CD-RW Player

Postby hoxlund on Sat May 27, 2006 10:12 am

im very sorry to hear your loss
Thermaltake Core X5 Snow Edition TG Case
Corsair RM1000 Power Supply
MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
AMD Threadripper 1950x @ 4.1GHz
Custom Loop w/ EK MSI x399 Monoblock
G.Skill 4x8GB DDR4 3200 RGB Memory
MSI 1080Ti Lightning X Video Card
hoxlund
CD-RW Player

Postby burninfool on Sat May 27, 2006 3:33 pm

http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic. ... highlight=
http://www.cdrlabs.com/phpBB/viewtopic. ... highlight=

Dude I'm sorry for your loss but drugs,mental problems and guns don't mix. :o
burninfool
CD-RW Player

Postby dodecahedron on Sun May 28, 2006 1:56 am

wicked, i'm sorry for your loss, and you have my condolences.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor, where the Shadows lie
-- JRRT
M.C. Escher - Reptilien
dodecahedron
DVD Polygon

Postby wicked1 on Sun May 28, 2006 10:44 pm

Well, I went to the funeral home Friday. I didnt have the money to have her embalmbed before the creamation but I wanted to see her one last time. So I convinced them to let me see her untouched. Her face was half gone and the back of her head was gone. And to top it all off I have her mother raising all hell with me now nonstop. Her mother wants me to shave her head and give her her hair. WTF?? Kristys last wishes were to keep her mom away after she died as she hated her mom more than anyone else and I understand why. He r mom abandoned hert years ago. Her ,mom is a doctor too go figure. She never helped her out when she needed ti most. She told me when she was dead keep mom away as she didnt love me when I was alive so she shouldnt love me when I am dead. This is my own little hell. I a,m looking at the bloodstain on the floor as I type this and the bullet hole ruight above me. I wish her mom would just let her lay. Kristy wanted to be burried with her dad in West Virgina. She owned almost 4,000 acres there passed down from her family. The have a family raveyard there. I am going to ride my cycle out theere with her dads friends and bury her ashes with her dad. I cant even ,move anything in the house that she put there as it feels so wrong. I havent eaten since this happeneed. I haved been drinking excessivley only. I miss her so bad. I keep getting nightmares everytime I pass out. I am now smoking cigarettes nad drinking over 30 cans of beer a day plus some whiskey. This is just as bad as it gets . I have been off work for a few weeks as I just had surgery on my knee from getting hurt on the semi docks. She missed her babys sooo much. I didnt realize it till later that night that she shiot herself on her babys birthday. Tyler. I have a picture of me holding him. It the onlt picture I jhave.
I wish she would have shot me instead. I am having a helluva time dealing ith this. I miss her soo bad. I cant quit seeing the last images in my head. I cant even do laundry yet. Her cothes are in the dryer and I cant gt them out. Anyays thanks for listening it helps me vent a little b etter. Sorry for any typo errors I am exctremely drunk with doublq vission.
2 gb ddr2 1066 mhz ram
geforce 7600GT
sb audigy 2 zs platnum

wicked1
CD-RW Player

Postby wicked1 on Sun May 28, 2006 10:53 pm

ohh yeh top it off i have to testify nov 1st against my friend harold who is dead.his wife shot him. i was the last one to talk to him so i have been subpoemoed to testify. they hop0e i will say he was stark raving mad and crap and i dont think he was but whatever anymore. the world can rot as far as i care. everyone is dying. my grandmother has been diagnosed with heart problems and needs a pacemaker at least and maybe mire. arrrgra.
:evil:
2 gb ddr2 1066 mhz ram
geforce 7600GT
sb audigy 2 zs platnum

wicked1
CD-RW Player

Postby hoxlund on Mon May 29, 2006 2:22 am

hi wicked, well i never read long messages but...

i just read your entire message, you just have to look at it this way

life will get better, no matter how much you think that life isn't worth living without your significant other

ok... granted im very drunk right now, being i don't have to work today (monday) so ive tossed back close to a 20 case of bud heavy

LIFE DOES GO ON AND DOES GET BETTER
Thermaltake Core X5 Snow Edition TG Case
Corsair RM1000 Power Supply
MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
AMD Threadripper 1950x @ 4.1GHz
Custom Loop w/ EK MSI x399 Monoblock
G.Skill 4x8GB DDR4 3200 RGB Memory
MSI 1080Ti Lightning X Video Card
hoxlund
CD-RW Player

Return to The Beer Garden