Greenliant is now sampling its NVMe U.2 EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise EX Series solid state drives (SSDs) to customers that require ultra high endurance primary storage with sustainable low latency and high performance in extreme environments. Designed with Greenliant’s EnduroSLC Technology, NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs provide ultra robust data retention and ultra high system-level lifetime endurance of 30 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years.
Benefits of NVMe U.2 EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise SSDs with 1-bit-per-cell (SLC) NAND include:
- Ultra High Endurance: Reaches 30 DWPD for 5 years
- High Capacity: Offered from 800 GB to 1.92 TB
- High Performance: Reaches up to 2,600/1,900 MB/s read/write
- On-Chip Adaptive RAID: Improves SSD reliability
- Power Interrupt Data Protection: Helps prevent data corruption during power failures
- Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
- Data Security: Supports AES 256-bit encryption and crypto erase
“For the highest levels of data integrity, Greenliant’s NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise SSDs implement on-chip adaptive RAID,” said Xuanhui Li, Vice President of Business Development, Datacenter Products, Greenliant. “With Greenliant’s NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise SSDs, customers can achieve the efficiency and scalability required to meet the demands of write intensive applications in harsh environments.”
See NVMe U.2 EnduroSLC Industrial Enterprise SSD information at http://bit.ly/NVMe-U2-Enterprise-SSD.
Greenliant is sampling its new G7200 Industrial Enterprise EX Series SSDs to customers now, and expects to start shipping in volume production by end of 2019. Greenliant also plans to ship its 3-bit-per-cell (3D TLC NAND) Enterprise PX Series SSDs in capacities from 960 GB to 3.84 TB in the first quarter of 2020. For more information about NVMe U.2 Industrial Enterprise SSD products, contact a Greenliant channel partner, https://www.greenliant.com/sales.