CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), innovative solutions provider for the connected digital lifestyle, announced today the expansion of its cooperation with Asustek, to include CyberLink DVD Suite with ASUS notebook PCs.If you'd like to read more, CyberLink's entire press release can be found here.
CyberLink DVD Suite integrates powerful yet easy-to-use applications for working with all types of media content. Leading playback software PowerDVD gives advanced multimedia playback functions; PowerDirector allows users to create stylish home videos with magic video tools; PowerProducer provides disc production and personalized menus with ease; Power2Go allows quick burning of data and media files to DVDs. Medi@show enables the professional creation of multimedia slideshow, while LabelPrint creates personalized disc labels with LightScribe technology. With one intuitive interface, users can easily access to each of the applications in this creativity and burning suite.
Newer news items:
- CyberLink PowerDVD Certified For DTS-HD Master Audio
- TMPGEnc 4.0 XPress Encoding Software Does AVCHD, Blu-ray And HD MPEG 4/H.264 Formats
- Nero Offers Steganos Safe 2008 With Nero 8 During Summer Promotion
- LaCie Allows Networkable Multi-Disc Burning With Remote Burn Software For Mac
- Nero SecurDisc Technology Included With New Lite-On DVD Drive
Older news items:
- CyberLink Launches PowerDirector 7
- TMPG Introduces TMPGEnc MPEG Editor 3
- CyberLink Live Launches Premium Service For Remote Media Access
- Toshiba To Bundle CyberLink PowerCinema With New Notebook PCs
- Yamaha To Release Free Labelflash Software