OCZ Technology today announced the launch of its new Gold Series Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) flash memory cards. Designed and optimized for HD video enthusiasts and photography professionals, this Class 6 rated card is capable of a 150X write rate and is available in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities.
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today announced the launch of its new Gold Series Secure Digital™ High-Capacity (SDHC) flash memory cards, to offer professional phographers and videographers unbridled performance combined with ample storage capabilities for high-resolution pictures and video. These premium memory cards offer photography enthusiasts incredible speeds and capacities to deliver the tailored storage they demand.
“OCZ’s new Gold Series SDHC cards are designed for professional photography and high definition video applications where enthusiasts demand the highest level of performance to match the file sizes and speed capabilities of their specialized cameras and video equipment,” commented Alex Mei, Chief Marketing Officer of the OCZ Technology Group. “The new Gold Series cards make use of premium quality flash and are optimized for shooting large RAW files with the latest D-SLR cameras and exceed the performance requirements of the latest 1080 high definition camcorders.”
OCZ Gold Series SDHC cards are ideal for the latest D-SLRs and HD video cameras to deliver exceptional shooting performance, speed, and reliability as well as accelerate photo and video transfers from card to computer. With a blazing Speed Class 6 at 150X write rate and available in 16GB capacities, the Gold Series is designed and optimized for HD video enthusiasts and photography professionals capturing large volumes of high resolution images and video.
OCZ Gold Series SDHC cards are available in 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB and come backed with an industry-leading Lifetime Warranty and free technical support for the ultimate peace of mind.
- Toshiba Launches Industry's First 512GB Solid State Drive
- Patriot Memory Releases 256GB Warp v3 Solid State Drive
- Toshiba And SanDisk To Cut NAND Flash Memory Production
- Advanced Media Adds Photo Recovery Software To Ridata 233X And 300X CompactFlash Cards
- Sony Pre-Loading Music And Movie Titles On MicroVault USB Flash Drives
- OCZ Technology Introduces High Performance Vertex Series Solid State Drives
- Ridata Announces Blazing Fast 300X Supreme Series Compact Flash SLC Card
- Super Talent Announces Enterprise Class UltraDrive SSDs
- OCZ Technology Introduces Slate Series ExpressCards For Notebooks
- OCZ Technology Introduces The Throttle eSATA Drive