RIDATA has just announced the launch of its fashion flash drive SD9. The RIDATA SD9 has a rotating cap-less design, which can be adjusted based on the actual direction required, eliminating the common cluttering issues due to space problem, making it more convenient and handy to use without much obstruction. In addition, RIDATA SD9 can also be used as bookmarks. It can be said to be the most practical, attractive, and ingenious product.
RIDATA SD9 has a sleek and streamlined body which was designed with asymmetric metal. The drive comes in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities. RIDATA SD9 is available in two colors: the Tiffany blue and simple fashion silver, both of which present an urban, chic look!
- PQI Launches Macarcon-Shaped USB Flash Drives
- ADATA Launches Premier UHS-I SDHC/SDXC And microSDHC/SDXC Memory Cards
- Renesas Introduces Second Generation USB 3.0 to SATA3 Bridge SoC
- Patriot Memory Announces Supersonic Mini USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- OCZ Technology Launches New VXL 1.3 Software At CeBIT 2013
- Apacer Launches Sixth-Generation CompactFlash Memory Cards
- Apacer Launches Value-Added PATA SSDs For Enhanced Data Security
- Micron Introduces P410m SAS SSD For Data Centers
- Toshiba Launches microSDHC Memory Cards For HD Content Viewing
- OCZ Technology To Unveil ZD-XL SQL Accelerator At CeBIT 2013