Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a refresh to their Ultra Drive SSD series, the new UltraDrive MT.
Super Talent’s new SATA II SSD is equipped with the new Barefoot controller - plus Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a host of attractive new features and performance, without breaking the bank. This new 2.5’’ SATA drive includes the latest reliability features including: Garbage collection, Trim support, Wear leveling and ECC, designed to keep this SSD running at optimum performance for the life of the drive.
The Ultra Drive MT posts an impressive 255MB/s Read and 250MB/s Write speed. The new Barefoot controller, and Indilinx Martini firmware, offers a substantial increase random write performance over its predecessor. Performance of these smaller random blocks is important for OS and application performance and thus has a noticeable impact on the drive's overall performance. Available in capacities of up to 240GB, Ultra Drive MT is the optimal performance upgrade option at an attractive price.
"The UltraDrive MT offers an important balance between price and performance. Now is a great time to upgrade to an SSD "., CH Lee, Super Talent COO.
This Ultra Drive MT is an important addition to Super Talent's Ultra Drive SSD lineup. The new Ultra Drive MT represents an attractive price/performance between their Value Line and Enterprise SSD’s.
- Transcend Unveils JetFlash 700 USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Lexar Introduces First 128GB Professional SDXC Memory Card
- Intel Announces Ultra-Small SSD 310 Series
- Super Talent Introduces 32GB USB 3.0 Express DUO Flash Drive
- PQI Unveils S725 Ninja Flash Card Reader
- Super Talent Announces DuraDrive AT2 SATA SSD
- PQI Releases 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card
- Samsung Sampling MLC-Based Enterprise SSDs
- SuperTalent Unveils Second Generation DuraDrive SSDs
- Transcend Ships mSATA And Half-Slim Solid State Drives