VIA Labs, Inc., a leading supplier of USB 3.0 integrated chip controllers, today announced its two latest USB 3.0 device controllers, the VIA VL752 and VIA VL753 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to NAND flash controllers. The VIA VL752 and VIA VL753 deliver enhanced performance using the latest NAND flash technologies including 19nm, 20nm and 21nm geometries and have been certified by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) for SuperSpeed operation, ensuring high quality, seamless interoperability, and effortless backwards compatibility.
The two-channel the VIA VL752 and single-channel VIA VL753 offer data transfer speeds up to 280MB/s, flexible bad block management, support for the latest 200MHz DDR NAND Flash, and a robust ECC engine for greater data integrity. The package sizes from the previous generation of VIA Superspeed USB to NAND flash controllers have been reduced to a QFN68 8 x 8mm package for the VIA VL752 and a QFN48 6 x 6mm package for the VIA VL753 to enable the smallest form-factor designs.
"The VIA VL752 and VIA VL753 USB to NAND Flash controllers give the best user experience by improving both performance and reliability,” said Gibson Chen, VP of Sales, VIA Labs, Inc. "With the smaller package sizes, it is even easier for manufacturers to integrate them into new product designs as well as the smallest modular form-factors."
VIA Labs will be showcasing all of their latest USB 3.0 device controllers including the VIA VL752 and VIA VL753 in The USB Tech Zone at the upcoming 2013 International CES in Las Vegas from January 8-11. The USB Tech Zone will be located in LVCC, South Hall 3, Booth #31431.
- Kingston Digital Ships 128GB Wi-Drive For More Sharing And Storage
- BiTMICRO Announces maxIO Next Generation SSD For Enterprise
- Silicon Power Presents Elite UHS-1 Series Memory Cards
- Team Group Launches Ultra-Thin Team Ultra L1 SSD
- LaCie Announces XtremKey USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Transcend Announces Industrial Use microSDHC Class 10 And CF170 CompactFlash Memory Cards
- Plextor To Enter Enterprise SSD Market
- PROMISE Pegasus J2 Is World's Fastest Thunderbolt Storage Solution To Support Windows
- Mushkin Announces World's First 480GB mSATA SSD
- Plextor Increases Performance Of M5 Pro SSD With New Xtreme Firmware Update