Model: Kingston DataTraveler 150
Provided By: Kingston
As the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products, Kingston Technology doesn't need much of an introduction. The company got its start in 1987, when the computer industry was suffering from a severe shortage of surface-mount memory chips. To provide a solution, Kingston's founders designed a new Single In-Line Memory Module (SIMM) that used readily available, older technology through-hole components. Today, Kingston offers more than 2,000 memory products for everything from computers, servers and printers to MP3 players, digital cameras and cell phones.
This fall, Kingston announced its new high capacity USB flash drive, the DataTraveler 150. Available in 32GB and 64GB capacities, the DataTraveler 150 (DT150) gives users the ability to transport and share entire libraries of music, photos, documents and video on a device no bigger than a pocketknife. Kingston’s new drive is also compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS X and Linux and is backed by a five-year warranty as well as 24/7 tech support.
- HornetTek X2-RAID Dual Bay eSATA/USB 2.0 Enclosure
- Matrox CompressHD H.264 Encoding Accelerator Card
- LG N2R1DD2 2TB Super Multi NAS with DVD Rewriter
- LG N4B1 Network Attached Storage with Built-in Blu-ray ReWriter
- SanDisk Cruzer Enterprise USB Flash Drive
- Imation Atom USB Flash Drive
- Memorex SimpleSave DVD - Backup For The Masses?
- SecurDisc Technology Preview
- Plextor PlexEraser PX-OE100E CD/DVD Destructor
- TOPY Data Writer