LG Electronics has been a leader in the industry for more than 50 years. Since the introduction of their first radio in 1959, the company has grown to become one of the world's top electronics manufacturers, offering everything from large home appliances to tiny mobile phones. LG is no stranger to the storage industry either. Working closely with companies like Hitachi, they've lead the way in this area, developing and manufacturing a wide range of optical storage products, including the industry's first "Super-Multi" drives.
Building upon its success in the optical storage industry, LG currently has its sights set on the network attached storage market. Over the last few years, the company has introduced a number of optical drive equipped NAS devices aimed at home and small business users. This winter, LG released a new consumer oriented, two-bay NAS device, the N2A2. While lacking a built in DVD or Blu-ray writer, the N2A2 makes up for it by offering 2TB of storage. a versatile RAID system and a long list of features including Apple Time Machine support, Torrent file sharing and a built in DLNA media server.
|LG N2A2 2TB Network Storage|
Network File Services
Needless to say, this is only a taste of what LG's new two-bay NAS has to offer. To give you an idea of what to expect, we'll take an in-depth look at the N2A2's features and then put it through its paces to see how it performs. Does LG's new NAS have what it takes? Keep reading as we find out.
- Patriot Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- SanDisk Ultra USB Flash Drive
- HornetTek Viper U3 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure
- Kingston DataTraveler Ultimate 3.0 Generation 2 USB Flash Drive
- HornetTek Goliath USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure
- ASUS TS mini Home Server
- Super Talent Express DUO USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- SanDisk Cruzer Blade USB Flash Drive
- RAIDON ST1000 Two in One Internal Drive Modules
- Western Digital Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit