Model: SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive
Provided By: SanDisk
SanDisk has been a leader in the storage industry for more than 20 years. Founded in 1988 by Dr. Eli Harari, the company has grown to become the world's largest supplier of flash memory data storage products. The company offers a wide range of products including memory cards, USB flash drives, SSDs and its popular line of Sansa music and video players.
This spring SanDisk launched its first USB 3.0 flash drive, the Extreme. Available in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities, this new flash drive sports a compact, slim design and is capable of delivering up to 190MB/s sequential read and 170MB/s sequential write speeds. The Extreme also ships with SanDisk's SecureAccess software, which protects files against unauthorized access by creating an encrypted, password-protected folder, or "vault," on the drive. To top it all off, the Extreme is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 as well as Mac OS X and is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
|SanDisk Extreme USB 3.0 Flash Drive|
Needless to say, this is only a taste of what the Extreme has to offer. To give you an idea of what to expect, we'll take a closer look at SanDisk's new USB 3.0 flash drive and then see how well it performs. Does the Extreme live up to its name? Keep reading as we find out.
- StarTech PCIe SATA III RAID Controller Cards With HyperDuo
- QNAP TS-269L 2-Bay Turbo NAS Server
- DIGISTOR REWIND Archiving Software
- Strontium AUTO USB Flash Drive
- Kingston DataTraveler Elite 3.0 USB Flash Drive
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 USB Flash Drive
- Patriot Supersonic USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- SanDisk Ultra USB Flash Drive
- HornetTek Viper U3 USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure