CyberLink Corp. today launched PhotoDirector 4, the latest version of its intuitive photography software that incorporates complete features that photographers need to effectively manage, adjust, edit and showcase photos - all in an easy-to-use photography workflow software. PhotoDirector 4 is also CyberLink’s first Mac compatible software, supporting the latest Mac OS X 10.8 as well as Windows 8 systems.
We live in a world where everyone—from the budding shutterbug using a smartphone to professionals on high-end DSLRs—wants to create and share high-quality photos. There were more than 100 billion photos posted to Facebook last year, and each day, more than 4.5 million photos are added to Flickr. PhotoDirector is the perfect solution for all users to organize, edit and share their photographs; regardless of their innate abilities, they purely need the desire to create.
“PhotoDirector 4 delivers a set of tools previously available only to professionals and this new version provides even easier ways to create and share masterpiece photos,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. “We’re also excited to deliver our first Mac-based product. Now, customers have the opportunity to use our industry-leading software on the platform of their choice.”
PhotoDirector offers features for efficiently rendering huge batches of RAW photos and effectively managing images via an easy to use library. It also allows users to make quick photo adjustments such as intensifying color and sharpening details of a targeted area of an image. All these incredible features of PhotoDirector enable photographers to turn camera shots to inspiring photos.
PhotoDirector 4 includes a number of new features such as Content-Aware Removal for intelligently removing unwanted objects, Body Shaper for creating amazing portraits, and HDR Effect for adding dramatic effect on landscape photos. These new and unique features allow even more photo editing presets that can be applied to very large batches of photos.
Key Features in PhotoDirector 4 include:
- Intuitive Photo Management – Consumers can organize and retrieve photos even easier with Face Recognition Technology.
- Blazing Adjustments – Now, you can transform photos into masterpieces with powerful regional and global adjustment tools, extensive photo presets including HDR effect and more.
- Flawless Portraits – Create stunning and flawless photos with a complete set of People Beautifier editing tools, including the new Body Shaper.
- Content-Aware Removal – Powerful algorithm to remove unwanted objects and automatically fill in the area based on its surrounding background. This tool has previously only been available in expensive high-end photo editing solutions.
- Blissful Photo Showcase – Share your photos on high-quality prints, web and create animated slideshows.
The demand for enhancing media creations is increasing rapidly as consumers nowadays seek ways to enhance photos and videos captured by their modern DSLRs. With this, CyberLink also launched PhotoDirector 4 Suite, which combines PhotoDirector 4 Ultra and ColorDirector Ultra, an advanced video color grading for creating compelling movies. Aside from enhancing your photos, PhotoDirector 4 Suite allows you to adjust the color and tone of your videos, adjust color of moving objects within the footages, apply film-style presets, and more.
For more information on all of the features in PhotoDirector 4, please visit http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector/overview.html.
PhotoDirector 4 is available today and can be downloaded from the CyberLink online store. PhotoDirector 4 is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Japanese, Dutch and Korean.
PhotoDirector 4 Versions and Pricing
PhotoDirector 4 Ultra: (Windows & Mac) US $99.99
PhotoDirector 4 Suite: (Windows) US $149.99