While PC user is more and more concerning high performance and high quality SSD, the world renowned memory and Flash module manufacturer, KINGMAX, recently launches high performance SATA III Client Pro SSD – SMU32 and SMU35. Adopting Sandforce controller and high speed synchronous Flash memory, Client Pro SSD delivers sequential read/write speed up to 550MB/s, 520MB/s, and 4KB random write speed up to 85,000 IOPS. Its superior performance meets needs for every user, no matter for advanced gaming, multitasking or multimedia computing.
KINGMAX SATA III Client Pro SSD is based on powerful Sandforce controller and the latest firmware technology, which is able to maximize performance, extend product endurance and lifetime and enhance data protection and reliability. Since synchronous Flash is the higher grade memory, it achieves the better performance and the longer lifetime than asynchronous flash does, especially the performance under random write. For general users, synchronous Flash keeps high performance last after long term usages.
SMU32 and SMU35 support NCQ and TRIM command to optimize performance; DuraWrite , powerful wear leveling algorithm and intelligent block management also enhance lifetime; Data is safeguarded by S.M.A.R.T function and protected by high level of Error Correction Code - 55 bit BCH ECC, avoiding worries from potentially flash block failures. In addition, SMU32 and SMU35 also support RAID, and PC enthusiasts can build up super fast PC system by using multiple SSD. SMU 32 is basic version and SMU 35 is desktop version, with 3.5 inch drive bay bracket includes. Both versions offer various capacities of 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB and make them suitable whether as a system disk or as a replacement of hard disk.
KINGMAX SSD uses premium selected Flash IC and undergoes 100% rigorous test from IC screening to product assembly. The manufacturing process is controlled by highest standards to ensure the best quality and pleasant user experience. KINGMAX SATA III Client Pro SSD meets RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment), CE and FCC. It supports Window 7 and major OS, so product and system compatibility is never a worry. Last but not least, SMU32 and SMU35 are also backed up with 3 years warranty service to ensure premium product quality and flawless customer services.
- Faster transmission, startup and multitasking
- High sequential speed: up to 550MB/s(read); 520MB/s(write)
- High 4K random speed: up to 85,000 IOPS
- Premium synchronous flash, enhance performance over long-term use
- Sandforce controller: maximize performance, extend product endurance and lifetime and enhance data protection and reliability
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Noiseless, operating without audible sounds
- Low power consumption: less than traditional desktop HDD.
- 3 Years Warranty
- Interface: SATA III 6Gb/s
- Capacity: 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB
- Dimension: 100.5mm(L) x 69.85mm(W) x 7.0mm(H)
- Weight: 71g (max.)
- Sequential read speed: up to 550MB/s
- Sequential write speed: up to 520MB/s
- 4K random write speed: 60/120/240GB up to 85,000 IOPS
480GB up to 50,000 IOPS
- Voltage: DC 5V +/- 5%
- Operating temperature: 0~70 ˚C
- Storage temperature: -40~85˚C
- Shock Resistance : 1500G / 1.0ms
- MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure): 1.2 million hours
For more product information, please see the followings：